Raw Cat Food - Turning the Health of Your Cat Around

ÆäÀÌÁö Á¤º¸

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ Sherlene ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ24-01-13 13:25 Á¶È¸351ȸ ´ñ±Û0°Ç

À̸ÞÀÏ sherlenegoheen@gmail.com
¿¬¶ôó

÷ºÎÆÄÀÏ

º»¹®

A friend's daughter, Susan, was house and cat sitting. It's something she enjoys and which gives an extra income. Susan was concerned about the cat, however, since he was dirty, smelt, looked ragged and thin.

The truth is that healthy cats do not stink, smell dirty or appear dirty. Also, they aren't fat or even thin but it isn't the case that a cat who is obese healthy.

So I asked her what her diet was, knowing very well what the reply would be.

And it was.

Dry food items, taken from a box.

OK, so it wasn't the responsibility of Susan to decide what her cat fed, but she takes her responsibilities seriously and was concerned the cat wouldn't stay long enough until her family returned from their extended vacation.

And the cat is very loved and loves to sleep with her. She'd rather not share her bed with a smelly, dirty cat and feels bad about it.

What can she do?

So I suggested that she feed the cat raw cat food.

I explained to her what foods to purchase and also how to manage the change over.

Older cats that are switching in raw cat food is likely to experience a toxin purge. If you're not prepared the appearance could be if your cat's health is rapidly deteriorating. If you are you looking for more information in regards to First Source Pet Foods Reno take a look at our own page. It isn't, it's just cleaning up your cat's house.

Young cats don't experience an accumulation of toxin and, therefore, when their diet is changed to cat food that is raw, they don't feel that same air purge.

Sure enough, once the raw food had been prepared, Susan saw signs of an expulsion of toxin. Susan was grateful for the food I prepared her for it, because it was a little scary for a couple of days.

The fourth day later she informed me that the cat just seemed more content.

Six days later, Susan reported that the cat was washing himself.

On day nine she reported that the cat was eagerly anticipating his food and devoured it up with enthusiasm, devouring every scrap.

By day twelve she informed me that the cat was almost like the normal cat. Clean scent, sweet, growing, content and had no concerns whatsoever for his chances of staying alive.

She was also happily sharing her bed with him by now as well.

It's great to know that the cats' owners were amazed at the different cat they came home to. We can only hope they retained the diet of raw cat food Susan has the courage to try.

This cat was in his middle years, so the purging phase at the start of his new diet was shorter than an older cat could experience.

It's worth every second of the resentment your cat treats you with in the beginning days, as they adjust to the raw cat food. They might look at you accusingly or even refuse food and paw at the food like they are trying to throw it away, turn their back at you, the works.

Keep your eye on the long term health gain.

´ñ±Û¸ñ·Ï

µî·ÏµÈ ´ñ±ÛÀÌ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù.